GOCO (Gravity Observation Combination) is a project initiative in the frame of ESA's GOCE Data AO (project no. 4248), with the objective to compute high-accuracy and high-resolution static global gravity field models.
(Contact: R. Pail, firstname.lastname@example.org) More information can be found on www.goco.eu.
- Technical University of Munich, Institute of Astronomical and Physical
- University of Bonn, Institute of Geodesy and Geoinformation
- Graz University of Technology, Institute of Geodesy
- Austrian Academy of Sciences, Space Research Institute
- University of Bern, Astronomical Institute
|Media of output||Online|
|Publication status||Published - Apr 2019|
- gravity field